June 19, 2010

A Group of Small Thoughtful People

Today, we were watching Mike deGruy's great TED talk, Hooked by an Octopus.  If you never watched Mr. deGruy on TV you want to check this one out.  I also have a post on his really cool video about the Cookie Cutter Shark.  I don't suggest watching that one if you get nightmares though.


I'm going to be interviewing people at TEDxOilSpill and asking, "What can kids do to help?" When we get back to New York, my Dad and I will edit those answers together in a program that kids can watch for ideas about speaking out wherever they live.  Maybe if there are some kids with webcams out there they can get involved when Shark Scientist Magazine goes live from Nantucket.  That would be pretty great.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.